Soccer today was fantastic. Not because I scored a goal (thanks kenneth..haha making full use of my boots!), but because we all did so well together as a group. Soccer is a team sport too.. so any goal is just the effort and build-up of the entire team. e.g. today how chris jon was solid in defence, allowing other players to move forward in knowledge that our back is safe. (That's only one example.) The guy who scores is just part of this team who worked together for it. Haha, it's a simple game.
Bit of a runny/stuffed nose now. Hopefully it clears and I can play bball tmr. If not, I can also catch up on the work I missed out doing today due to my slackness.
Bit of a runny/stuffed nose now. Hopefully it clears and I can play bball tmr. If not, I can also catch up on the work I missed out doing today due to my slackness.
Saturday, October 11, 2008